Sunday, 1 January 2012
Why start a blog?
Starting your own blog is easy, and there are many reasons why you would want to!
1. You can share the stories you have uncovered about your ancestors
2. You can describe the victories you've had along the way
3. You can find new family members
4. You can get the younger members of the family interested by using a medium they understand
5. It's good practice to develop your writing skills
6. It's publishing on a small scale - you don't have to write the whole book in one go!
This post was previously published on a demonstration blog called Family History Blogs on 16 April 2010. The blog has been deleted.